Thursday, September 26, 2013

This is my finished piece that i bloged about last week. I got the idea from a contest on worth 1000 called evil animals. So I decided to make a piece similar with twist to it. I did a piece resembling Men In Black but instead of men, I used mice. I used the suits of the men from Men in Black and put mice faces on them along as hands. Then i added the background and put a filter on it, i also added the UFO with the light coming from it. The mice in the letter I, I also added. Everything in the piece is animated besides the mice them selves.

Elements of Art
In this piece there are many lines, both hard and soft. The light line from the ufo acts as a burier. Also the mice in front of the maze. This piece also includes lots of shapes. The text box for the title and the spaceship, and its light its casting. There is a combination of warm and cool colors. Most o fhte piece consists of warm colors besides the UFO. There is lots of space in the center, so the piece isn't to squished and packed together. The piece is tied together by value, the different shades of light and dark color adds detention to the piece and ties it together. The light background with the darker maze makes the focus of the piece lower down. Especially on the mice. There is some texture as well. the background has a filter on it making it animated with the rest of the piece besides the mice. THis is because the focus is on the mice, so the background is animated to make the mice pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment